General Rules and Regulations - Facility Access / Youth Hours
Patrons are responsible for bringing photo identification in order to access the facility. Non-members will not be permitted to enter the facility without photo identification.
If a membership ID is forgotten, lost, or stolen members can obtain a temporary pass through the main desk with proper photo ID. A forgotten ID will have athletic access removed until the owner returns with it to restore access. Memberships will not be credited for time lost due to deactivation.
Members must always swipe their DAPER membership card through the access points, or present appropriate ID to obtain access to the facilities.
Guests must purchase a day pass and surrender a photo ID at the main desk located at the main entrance across from the Kresge Auditorium. Any purchased or borrowed day pass must be returned the same day or a fee will be assessed.
Student day passes and memberships are available at a discounted rate. Students must bring a valid school ID with expiration date to the main desk.
Closing announcements will be made sixty (60), thirty (30) and fifteen (15) minutes prior to closing and again at the time of closing. Patrons must exit the building no later than 15 minutes after closing.
Facility hours are subject to change during holidays or other MIT closures or events.
Family Hours/Youth Restricted Rules
YOUTH RESTRICTED HOURS
Zesiger Center -Academic Year
Monday—Friday 6:00 am - 5:00 pm 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday All Operating Hours
Zesiger Center - Summer
All Operating Hours
All Operating Hours
- The DAPER facilities exists first and foremost to serve the needs of the MIT adult community. Youth access to the DAPER facilities is restricted to the hours listed on our website. In order to accommodate families during the youth restriction hours at the Zesiger Center, Alumni Pool is open to youth during all operational hours.
- Adult supervision is required for children age 17 or younger in the same pool or activity area.
- Young children and infants not in control of bodily functions must wear elastic rubber pants with snug-fitting elastic legs and waist. Diapers must be worn under plastic pants.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed on the 2nd floor of the Zesiger fitness center and the Alumni/Wang Fitness Center at any time. Youth under the age of 13 are not allowed in the third floor fitness center.
- Children over the age of 5 are not permitted in the changing room of the opposite gender. For the convenience of all families, a family changing area is available in the Zesiger Sports and Fitness Center.
Memorial Day Weekend Hours
Sat & Sun:
Z-Center: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Mon (Memorial Day):
Mon - Fri: 6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sun: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Mon - Fri: 11:45 am - 9:00 pm
Sat - Sun: Closed
View Changes in Operational Hours
Quick Schedule Links:
News & Events
Enter our Drawing04.30
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
You will be...Read more...